Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Time to Catch up!!


So Friday I babysat for one of my favorite families at work! They are the best! Then took a fun trip with Nikki and Joni to Ikea on Saturday. I purchased a lamp that is gray and has white embroidered flowers on it, it is fun!

Also another task on my plate this week is I am painting my room a light bluish grayish color! Last night I met Allyson Cary up to go to her apartment to get a dresser I bought from her. We are carrying this thing down about three flights of stairs and trying multiple ways to fit it in my car. Well much to our dismay even though my seats in the jetta went down and everything it was still literally a centimeter or two too short.. ugh. We are just standing there trying to figure out what we could do instead of carry it back up the steps. Luckily there was a random guy and a girl up in the balcony watching up struggle and get irritated. He yelled down to us hey where are you guys taking that dresser. We took it to Allyson's house which happened to be about ten mins way and he was like I can help you I have a truck. We couldn't believe it!
We were so stoked to have this guy and girl help us so we didn't have to go through this again.. hahah!
On another note I might be going to a cycling class at the gym thursday... a little nervous but we will see how that goes.
I have nothing else for now. Hope you have a spectacular rest of your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment