Thursday, January 21, 2010

So today...

I used to have a blog, but I forgot my info to log in so I started a new one! 
So here goes my first post :)

This morning I woke up and had some coffee. Then I had a ton of reading to do for school so that is what I did until I needed to head to work at 12:30! A little bit overwhelmed with all the reading that comes with my health and nutrition class and child development classes. Oh well!! 

I love working with kids! They are exhausting but it never gets old.
Granted sometimes they make me feel like little Molly occassionally I still love them all :).

I'll leave you with a group of verses that has been on my heart recently:

Restore to me the joy of your salvation,and make me willing to obey you.

Then I will teach your ways to rebels,and they will return to you.Forgive me for shedding blood, O God who saves;then I will joyfully sing of your forgiveness.Unseal my lips, O Lord,that my mouth may praise you.You do not desire a sacrifice, or I would offer one.You do not want a burnt offering.The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit.You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God. PSALM 51:12-17




No comments:

Post a Comment