Saturday, November 13, 2010

Crazy life

So my family and I have been completely overwhelmed recently with my grandmother being sick. She has been in the hospital for 3 months and honestly last weekend was the toughest time yet her ammonia levels were extremely high and she was not responsive which led my family to be very prayerful and worried. Well God came through and her ammonia levels dropped incredible amounts from 90 to 32. It took a few days for her to become aware of what was going on around her and then she was ready to go! She is doing much better now and God is answering one prayer after another.

So apart from classes and being at the hospital I went to work and those kids happened to make everything seem okay. I often think I miss the little things in life and I was outside with all of the three and four- year- olds. One of the little boys as I pushed him on the swing looked up and says look at the tree Ms. Meaghann it is so pretty as the sun shines on it. Another little boy that afternoon came up to me telling me that "Jesus was changing the sky colors so we might need to go inside when it gets dark." They just take life for what it is and I wish I still thought like a child at times. As adults we want to have answers to everything and know how things work and it is not necessary all the time.. I just love when kids tend to bring to my attention the beauty in nature around us and it seems to make everything seem right in the world.

I will definitely have to update you more soon but I am exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment